Boat accidents occur frequently on the Space Coast and elsewhere in Florida. Some people are injured on the water because of the negligence of other boaters. Unfortunately, alcohol plays a role in many of these injuries, which can be serious and fatal. Poor judgment and inadequate safety equipment cause other accidents.
Whether the injury occurred during a recreational activity or involved a commercial vessel, people injured because of someone else's negligence have the right to be compensated for their losses. If you or a family member experienced a boat injury, you need a lawyer who can properly assess the situation and help you understand your legal rights.
Advice And Advocacy For Injured Boaters
Eisenmenger, Robinson, Blaue & Peters, P.A. based in Viera, is a premier Central Florida law firm comprised of trial attorneys with decades of experience. We have successfully litigated numerous boating injury cases in Florida. We concentrate our personal injury practice on obtaining maximum compensation for our injured clients and their families. In approaching your case, we will explore questions such as:
- How severe were the injuries?
- Was anyone boating under the influence ( BUI)?
- What type of boat was involved — a documented vessel, a commercial vessel or a private vessel?
- What activities were the people on the boat involved in — fishing, for example?
- Is it a Jones Act or a seaworthiness case?
- Was the injured person an owner of the vessel?
- Was there a licensed captain?
- Was there too much horsepower for the craft’s rating?
- Was there required safety equipment?
Every case is different. As your law firm, we will give your case the attention it deserves.
Contact Us | The Consultation Is Free
Seeking the advice of a Brevard County boat accident lawyer? Contact Eisenmenger, Robinson, Blaue & Peters, P.A. for a free case evaluation.