img responsive

A serious traffic or boating violation can have a big impact on your life. When the matter involves you or a loved one being charged with driving under the influence (DUI) or boating under the influence (BUI) of alcohol or drugs, there is a criminal component to the accusation.

If you were accused of drunk driving or drunk boating, you need legal representation as soon as possible. If you are convicted of DUI or BUI in Florida, the consequences can include:

  • Significant fines
  • The suspension or loss of your driver’s license
  • A drastic increase in your auto insurance premiums
  • Jail time
  • Probation and community service
  • Mandatory treatment
  • An adverse effect on your career and your family

We Will Investigate All The Details And Fight For The Best Possible Outcome

The attorneys of Eisenmenger, Robinson & Peters, P.A., have been trying DUI and BUI cases in Florida for decades. From our offices in Rockledge, we provide aggressive representation geared toward having charges dismissed, reduced, diverted or settled favorably on behalf of our clients:

  • We exhaustively investigate the reliability of blood tests.
  • We explore the details surrounding the traffic or watercraft stop.
  • We carefully examine the actions of the law enforcement personnel involved.
  • We put the burden on the prosecution to prove its case.
  • When necessary and appropriate, we seek treatment and education as opposed to punitive sentencing.
  • We develop strategies for addressing alleged second or subsequent offenses.

Protect Your Legal Rights With A Strong Drunk Driving Defense Lawyer

In defending against an impaired driving charge, you have many rights as a criminal defendant, including the right to cross-examine the witnesses against you, even if they are police officers. An experienced criminal defense attorney can make a difference in the outcome of a DUI case that threatens to disrupt your life.

Contact Us For A Free Case Evaluation

Looking for an experienced Brevard County DUI and BUI lawyer? Contact us for a free case evaluation. Do not talk to law enforcement about your case until you have consulted an attorney.