Eisenmenger, Robinson, Blaue & Peters, P.A. is a premier litigation firm based in Brevard County, Florida. Attorneys with the firm have been serving clients in Central Florida for decades, offering a combined level of knowledge and experience that is unparalleled in the area.
We welcome the opportunity to serve you.
What Makes Us Different
Every law firm has strengths. We believe we are different from other firms in several ways:
- Every lawyer at the firm has a high level of experience. Our four attorneys have decades of combined practice experience. This level of experience is unusual.
- Every lawyer at the firm tries cases. All four of the firm’s attorneys are trial lawyers. All four are comfortable trying cases before a jury. All four have been successful in court for many years.
- We handle matters in state court and federal court. We have won many cases in the state and federal courts of Central Florida and beyond.
- People know us as a team. We work together, and we have very low turnover on our staff. Some of our paralegals have been with the firm for more than 20 years.
- Attorney Greg Eisenmenger is board-certified, which indicates specialization and a commitment to excellence in practice. Attorney Eisenmenger has gone through the rigorous process of board certification in specific areas of the law.
- We are recognized for excellence by our peers. Our partners have received numerous distinctions and awards. Attorneys Greg Eisenmenger and Mark Peters have received the coveted AV Preeminent* peer rating for legal ability and ethical standards.
- We are centrally located. Our office is the closest law office to the main Brevard County Courthouse in Viera, Florida. This convenience makes things easier for many of our clients.
Click on the links below for more information about our attorneys.
Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Matter
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.