If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, you may be overwhelmed and confused about what to do. The most important thing to do is to obtain proper medical care right away — from an emergency room or your doctor, not just a chiropractor, massage therapist or holistic practitioner. This will increase your chances of recovery and preserve your case if you pursue a personal injury or wrongful death claim against another party.
If you believe your accident was caused by the negligence of another driver, talk to Eisenmenger, Robinson & Peters, P.A. We can explain your legal rights and answer your questions about:
- Catastrophic injuries related to spinal cord damage (paraplegia and quadriplegia) and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Insurance coverage issues related to personal injury protection (PIP), underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage and the true meaning of “no fault”
- A driver who may have been drunk or under the influence of drugs
- A driver who was distracted with a mobile device behind the wheel
- A truck or commercial driver who caused the accident
- The wrongful death of a loved one
Trial Attorneys Who Can Provide Advice And Insight
The trial attorneys of Eisenmenger, Robinson & Peters, P.A. based in Viera, Florida, have more than three decades of experience handling car accident cases — and not just settling these cases, but trying them before a jury when called for.
As personal injury lawyers, our job is to fight for our clients’ legal rights and obtain the maximum amount of compensation for their injuries and losses.
Contact A Brevard County Car Accident Attorney | Free Consultation
We can answer your questions about your car crash injury. We welcome the opportunity to serve you. Contact us.